The Washington Post Express deemed Spoken with Authority‘s small-group coaching classes as a top continuing education course in its article entitled, “Get more skills to pay more bills” (on page E3).
They are designed for busy, results-oriented professionals who need a breakthrough in their presentation skills to advance their career. Interactive, intensive sessions of no more than 10 participants will give you experience speaking in a supportive and fun environment. Sessions will cover speaking fundamentals including:
- Managing nervousness so you can put an end to feeling anxious or tongue-tied.
- Mastering the five secrets of speaking with confidence: stance, sound, smile, silence and sight.
- Introducing yourself with a memorable elevator speech in formal and informal networking situations.
- Preparing presentations quickly and effectively – from briefings and client pitches to toasts and impromptu speeches.
And due to the small class size, small-group classes cover additional topics based on the unique needs and interests of participants in each group. Secure your space today.
What to expect?
Dramatic improvement in your confidence and speaking ability:
- A supportive environment that fosters participation, growth and fun.
- An inventory of your speaking strengths, areas needing attention and a personalized plan for improvement.
- Videotaped performance analysis of your practice speeches so you can see for yourself what works and what doesn’t.
- A bonus hour of one-on-one coaching so you can get caught up if you miss a class or to get help with a make-or-break presentation, such as a conference presentation, job interview or client pitch.
Long-term support, advice, motivation and results:
- A monthly e-newsletter with tips and advice to help you continue improving your speaking skills.
- 20% off one-on-one coaching sessions after you complete the small-group coaching series.
You’ve already waited too long to focus on your speaking skills. Don’t put it off another day. Enroll now.
Who can enroll?
Professionals who are committed to becoming better speakers.
When do classes meet?
The May 2013 session will meet from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. on the following Thursdays:
May 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30
Where are classes held?
The Hill Center at the Old Naval Hospital (921 Pennsylvania Avenue SE, Washington, DC 20003). Located within two blocks of the Eastern Market Metro Station (blue and orange lines).
Are classes available at other times and locations?
Yes. You can schedule a Speaking Success Series for your group at the times and location of your choosing. Recommended for groups of five to 12 participants. Contact Christine Clapp to make arrangements today.
Your investment is just $575 and reduced to $495 if you enroll on or before April 19, 2013! Enroll now.
Are results guaranteed?
Yes. If you aren’t completely satisfied after attending the series, let Christine Clapp know within 7 days of your last class for a full refund. The only thing she asks in exchange for a refund is your honest feedback over the phone.
Similar to a college course, you pay before class begins and are not reimbursed for classes you miss.
|“I highly recommend Christine to anyone. You don’t have to deliver speeches to large groups. Her advice can be used in any situation, whether conducting large or small business presentations, or speaking to people at cocktail parties. It has been a pleasure to work with her.” Dawn Wilson, Keller Williams Realty in Arlington, Virginia