Spoken with Authority offers small-group classes and intensive coaching sessions that develop the speaking skills experts need to broaden their impact. It also provides interactive workshops and keynote addresses to companies and organizations that want to develop the leadership potential of their employees or members.
Rather than a one-size-fits-all approach, Spoken with Authority customizes training and coaching to meet the needs of each client. Popular topics include:
- Speaking confidently – to an audience of one or 1,000 people
Learn the five secrets of delivering a speech with confidence: stance, sound, smile, sight and silence.
- Managing nervousness – in presentations and conversations
Learn short-term and long-term strategies for reducing stagefright.
- Videotaped performance analysis – see what works and what doesn’t
Learn by reviewing a speech recorded during a practice session.
- Networking skills – develop a savvy and memorable introduction, also known as an elevator speech
Learn to strategically answer the question: “What do you do?”
- Interviewing skills – land a new job or get ahead with a promotion
Learn to seal the deal during your next job interview.
- Impromptu speaking – get comfortable speaking off the cuff
Learn to answer on-the-spot questions with ease.
- Outlining speeches – save time and avoid common pitfalls
Learn how to structure speeches of any length quickly and effectively.
- Developing speeches – transform ideas into a top-notch presentation
Overcome writers block and get help with speech content.
- Perfecting a presentation – shine when you’re in the spotlight
Get help editing and rehearsing that make-or-break speech.
- Persuading audiences – win acceptance of your proposal or point
Learn strategies to win support for or consideration of your position.
- Informing audiences – get listeners to care about data and findings
Learn strategies to make informational presentations engaging.
- Effective briefings – condense and convey key information
Learn how to bring others up to speed quickly and with confidence.
- Excelling with visual aids – make use of PowerPoint and graphics
Learn to add impact rather than induce boredom.
|“Christine had done her homework about our unique organization and tailored her training to best impact my colleagues and me. After a day of multiple training sessions, I remember most what I learned from her. Even weeks later, our team is still practicing what Christine taught, which is making us better speakers each day.” Justin Fitzgerald, Senior Project Manager at KaBOOM|