My signature class, the Speaking Success Series, will kick start your efforts to become a more confident and polished presenter. Deemed a top continuing education course in the Washington, D.C. area by the Washington Post Express, the five-session series is designed for professionals who need a breakthrough in their presentation skills to advance their career.
Interactive sessions of no more than 10 participants will build your confidence by giving you experience speaking in a supportive and fun environment. Sessions will cover the following speaking essentials:
- Managing nervous energy and channeling it into enthusiasm
- Mastering the five elements of speaking with authority
- Preparing memorable presentations in minutes (including informative, persuasive and ceremonial speaking)
- Rehearsing presentations to maximize confidence
- Responding to questions off the cuff
- Developing your personal brand and introducing yourself strategically
As a participant, you will receive:
- An inventory of your speaking strengths and areas needing attention
- A personalized plan for improvement
- Videotaped performance analysis of your practice speeches so you can see for yourself what works and what doesn’t
- One hour of one-on-one coaching so you can get caught up if you miss a class or want intensive help with an important presentation
Classes are held at the Hill Center at the Old Naval Hospital (921 Pennsylvania Avenue SE, Washington, DC 20003), which is located two blocks of the Eastern Market Metro Station (blue and orange lines).
Don’t let underdeveloped presentation skills hold your career back. Sign up today to speak with authority, propel your career forward and reach your full potential.