Available Position: Presentation Skills Coach
Who We Are: Spoken with Authority is a presentation skills consultancy that trains professionals to achieve a personal best every time they present. Our clients are leaders and emerging leaders in law firms, consulting firms, associations, and corporations. We’re looking for a long-term relationship with a friendly, insightful presentation skills expert who has a proven track record of coaching mid- and senior-level professionals. Our ideal candidate appreciates a supportive learning environment and can deliver high-caliber client service.
Role + Responsibilities + More:
- Provide a supportive, encouraging and empathetic environment for clients to achieve a personal best and to exceed their goals as presenters
- Develop and implement presentation preparation timelines with clients
- Help clients distill, organize, and articulate their thoughts
- Offer creative and insightful suggestions on presentation content, including visual aids, to make it more memorable and engaging
- Identify ways for clients to convey confidence in formal and informal speaking situations with body language, movement and gestures, facial expressions, and vocal quality
- Deliver a white-glove experience for all clients, from start to finish and beyond
- Respond to client and team emails within 24-48 business hours
- Work remotely and independently – 75% of the position
- Required education: bachelor’s degree; master’s degree in communication or related field
- Required experience: Academic teaching appointment or paid coaching position
- Pay – starting at $1200 per coaching engagement, includes at least 6 1:1 coaching sessions, via phone, video, and in-person as well as being available for help between meetings via phone, e-mail, or even supplemental sessions over 2-month period.